What do I do if I've forgotten my password?
1. In your browser, click on the "Request new password" link under "User login".
2. Enter your username on Gwulo, or the email address you used when you registered, and click "E-mail new password". The screen will change to the log in screen with a big, redundant notice "You are not logged in". Ignore that, and instead...
3. Switch to your email and look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Replacement login information for...". Click the link in that email, which takes you back to the web browser.
4. In the browser you'll see the "Reset password" page. Click the "login" button.
5. Now you're logged in to Gwulo, looking at the page for your account. Type in your new password at Password, and again at Confirm password. Then scroll down and click the "Save" button.
Problem solved! Next time you visit Gwulo you can log in with your new password.