The name can be found on the 1957 map on hkmaps.hk.
Public Works Report for 1951 refers:
In the spring a 400-foot Government pier was constructed at Silver Mine Bay on Lantao Island, this improvement being primarily responsible for the noticeable increase in holiday traffic on this run. It is expected that the comparative ease of travel between Hong Kong and the eastern end of Lantao Island will induce more people to settle in this beautiful part of the Colony. <Read more ...>
The first generation of the Sham Shui Po Ferry Piers was built at Tung Chau Street off Pei Ho Street (todays Tung Chau Street Park). Wikipedia reports that it opened in 1924.
It was operated by HYF and provided services to Jubilee Street Pier in Central as well as Wilmer Street Ferry Pier in Sai Ying Pun. (Wikipedia reports that the service to Sai Ying Pun stopped in 1979 when the Wilmer Street Pier was destroyed by a typhoon). <Read more ...>