Silvermine Bay Jetty [1951-1963]
The name can be found on the 1957 map on hkmaps.hk.
Public Works Report for 1951 refers:
In the spring a 400-foot Government pier was constructed at Silver Mine Bay on Lantao Island, this improvement being primarily responsible for the noticeable increase in holiday traffic on this run. It is expected that the comparative ease of travel between Hong Kong and the eastern end of Lantao Island will induce more people to settle in this beautiful part of the Colony.
It had a short life only because this area was reclaimed for a bigger pier:
The Public Works Report for 1963 refers:
New Public Piers were constructed an Ping Chau, Mirs Bay and Yung Chue Wan on Lamma Island, where at Silver Mine Bay an additional 500 feet of seawall and a small reclamation were completed, providing better berthing facilities for passenger and vehicle ferries and other vessels.