|15th Dec 2019 Update: The pre-launch offer has finished, so normal book pricing now applies. But you can still download the free sample pages from the book, and overseas readers can still order two or more copies delivered to the same address to get free shipping. Click for details.
Pre-order offers as we get close to the launch of the new Volume 3:
The book's list price will be HK$168, but regular readers can pre-order copies until December 14th at HK$150.
Please click a "Pre-order ..." link below to pre-order your book(s). Payment can be made online using a Paypal account or a credit card. Readers with a Hong Kong dollar bank account also have the option to pay by bank transfer, or HK$ cheque.
All deliveries to Hong Kong addresses are shipped free of charge.
Overseas orders are very welcome. If you live overseas, you can also get free shipping if you order two or more of Gwulo's books to be delivered to the same address: if you can combine an order with a friend, or buy an extra copy to give as a gift, shipping is free. (Copies of Volume 1 and Volume 2 also count, so order two or more copies of any combination of Volumes 1, 2, or 3 and you'll get free international shipping.)
Overseas orders for a single book pay the airmail postage. The cost of airmail varies by country, and will be shown to you before you confirm payment for your order.
If you'd like me to sign your copy to be signed, that's easy to arrange. When you've placed your order you'll receive an order confirmation email. Please reply to that with a message as follows:
|If you'd like ...
||you send the reply ...
||and I'll write ...
||With best wishes,
|Standard + names
||Please sign to Emma and John
||To Emma and John,
with best wishes,
||Please sign: A gift from Ann and Charles
||A gift from Ann and Charles
You've seen the cover ...
... but if you'd like a look inside please download a PDF sample of pages from the book.
Q. When will the orders be mailed out?
A. We'll get to work as soon as the books are delivered from the printer - they say they'll deliver the books to me on December 16th.
Q. So will they arrive in time for Christmas?
A. Hong Kong orders will arrive before Christmas, but most of the international orders will arrive shortly afterwards.
Q. How can I order a copy of Volumes 1, 2, and 3?
A. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the page for Volume 1 and click the "Buy This" button. When the pop-up window appears, click "Continue shopping".
2. Scroll up to the top of the page to see your shopping cart, and check that Volume 1 has been added.
3. Next go to the page for Volume 2 and click the "Buy This" button. When the pop-up window appears, click "Continue shopping".
4. Finally, go to the page for Volume 3, and click the "Buy This" button there. When the pop-up window appears, click "Continue shopping".
5. Check your shopping cart has one of each Volume. If you need to make any corrections, you can make changes to the content of your shopping cart. If all is correct, please go to the Checkout page.
If anything isn't clear, or if you have any other questions, please let me know in the comments below.
PS If you have friends who like old Hong Kong but may not be subscribers to Gwulo's newsletter, please could you let them know about this offer?