Hong Kong Catholic Diocesan Archives

Submitted by David on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 14:26


Thanks to Fr. Louis Ha for the following tips:

  • Baptisms: The Diocese has a register of baptisms. The Vicar-general's office looks after it.
  • Weddings: These are recorded in the Parish where the marriage took place, in their "Matrimonial Register". Contact the Parish Secretary to discuss access.
  • Burials: Each cemetery office has a register of burials in that cemetery. The Superintendent of the cemetery would be the person to contact. Proof of relationship to the deceased is required.