A summary of what's new and updated on Gwulo:
Looking for information about:
- People identified in this photo include Violet Lucy Chan, Irene Cheng, Freda Gwilliam, Ann Crozier and Daisy Jex. Can you add any more names?
- REME colleagues at Sham Shui Po in 1957
- Peruvian Chinese in Hong Kong
- CHENG Kwok-Wing with the BAAG
- Karl Adolf August KASTMANN [1884-????]
- Alfred William Battley
- Betty Church
Sketches of the Offenberg children drawn in Stanley Camp by A J Savitsky in 1944:
- St. Francis Xavier Chapel and St. Joseph's Hospital in Wanchai
- Luna Building / 月仙樓 [????-????] on Kimberley Road
- Yu To Sang Memorial Secondary School / Central and Western District St Anthony's School [????- ]
- Stone Hill Pillbox #1 [1940- ]
- If you remember Highburgh, Inverness, Tantallon, Waverley, Albion and Haverlock Terraces, please help identify the locations of the HK & Whampoa Dock Co. staff housing [????-????]
- Domed House on Kennedy Road [1914-c.1949]
- New feature for Gwulo warns you if you're about to leave an edited page without saving.
- Nick is looking for post-war photos of the old Ewo (Jardines) Mess on Mount Austin Road, his first married home.
- More about the ship Fernview in last week's photo.
- Congratulations to the winning team at last Friday's Quiz Night:
- Where is this statue of Yu To Sang today?
A wedding during the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong:
Click to see all recently added photos.