TWGHs Lee Sai Chow Memorial Primary School [1959-????]
Demolition proposed to build a youth Hostel. Details here
Demolition proposed to build a youth Hostel. Details here
Completion date from the school website:
Bishop Hall Jubilee School was established in 1961 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of the Right Reverend Ronald Owen Hall as the Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Hong Kong, Macao and South China (now reorganized as Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Province). The laying of the foundation stone on 10th December 1961 marked the blessing of God to this school, which was founded in the aftermath of World War II, a time when the number of students in Hong Kong was on the rise.
From the St Stephens College Website:
In 1901, a group of eight Chinese businessmen and community leaders wrote to the Governor of Hong Kong asking him to open an English school for Chinese children residing in the Colony.
After a temporary stay in Kennedy Road, Queen's College moved here in 1950:
Queen's College after the War (1950 - 1962 )
Original location of St. Andrew's school.
Later on Gough Street
According to the school's history page, the opening ceremony was held on March 12, 1960.
33, Macdonnell Road.
The school website says that the school, then named the St. Paul's Girls' College, moved here in 1933. [The school's completion date has been updated to 1927, see comments below.]
When the school resumed operations in 1945, they were joined by St. Paul's Boys' College, making this the first co-educational college in Hong Kong.