Date Place demolished:
c.1958-01-01 (Year, Month, Day are approximate)
Wikipedia notes that 'it held its first service in June 1883'. It 'was destroyed by a shell during World War II and not rebuilt', though the land wasn't given back to the government until the lease expired in 1958. It's not clear if any part of the building was still standing during 1945-58.
Read more at the Wikipedia page, or visit this page which also has photos and an old map of the area. <Read more ...>
Previous place(s) at this location: