Former Police Station at Quarry Bay [1891-c.1960]
113. Police Station at Quarry Bay—Occupying an elevated site on the western side of Quarry Bay 4,340 square feet in area, is a one-storied building containing 2 rooms, store-room and 2 cells.
Detached from the main building but approached by a covered way are the kitchens, servants' quarters and offices. This building was commenced in November, 1890, and completed in July last by Mr. CHAN A TONG under contract (24/90).
The police station is still marked on the 1957 map. It was probably demolished around 1960 when the Healthy Village public housing estate was built.