Former Police Station at Quarry Bay [1891-c.1960]
113. Police Station at Quarry Bay—Occupying an elevated site on the western side of Quarry Bay 4,340 square feet in area, is a one-storied building containing 2 rooms, store-room and 2 cells.
Detached from the main building but approached by a covered way are the kitchens, servants' quarters and offices. This building was commenced in November, 1890, and completed in July last by Mr. CHAN A TONG under contract (24/90).
The police station is still marked on the 1957 map. It was probably demolished around 1960 when the Healthy Village public housing estate was built.
Update: marker moved north-east nearer to King's Road as can be seen on the 1903.1 map on hkmaps.hk. There is an elevation given of 61 ft (nearly 20 m) above sea level. Later named Tanner Police Station (see comment below).