New on Gwulo: 2018, week 06
A summary of the last week's new and updated:
Looking for information about:
- Can you identify any of the people in this school photo from New Method College in 1952:
- Or the girls at Diana Gaston's party, also c.1952:
- William ANDERSON [????-????], Managing Director of Anderson Music Company and who was one of the first residents of Broadwood Road.
- Isobel Morrison HOLLAND [1915-????], bridesmaid to Helen Wylie in 1936.
- Just three people left to identify in the photo of the KGV Prefects 1953-54.
- Chan SUI-JEUNG (aka SJ) [????-2018]
- Any memories of / information about the Domed House on Kennedy Road [1914-c.1949]? It stood roughly where the petrol station above Monmouth Terrace stands today.
- Lots of details of newly-completed buildings in the Public Works Department Annual report from 1914.
- Who was buried in the unmarked graves of Stanley Prison Cemetery [1947- ] ?
- Blue Bay, 44 Island Road [1949- ]
- Military building near the top of Cloudy Hill [????- ]
- Mike Cussans has arranged a Gwulo lunch in London on 21st February. Click for details.
- Looking for help to identify a British Navy Aircraft Carrier carrying troops from Singapore to Hong Kong in 1951. It was to be decommissioned in Hong Kong.
- Is anything planned to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the terrible Racecourse Fire of 1918?
Click to see all recently added photos.