Unknown / No. 8 Police Station (2nd generation), IL598 [????-1925]
Completion date approximate. Both dates taken from the Offbeat Magazine article:
((The first)) No. 8 Police Station, located in Station Street, Tai Ping Shan District, gave the street its name. In use from 1870, the station had to be moved to the nearby Hospital Road during re-development of the Tai Ping Shan District in the late 1890s, immediately after the bubonic plague epidemics. ((ie the second generation)) It was demolished in 1925. A new No. 8 Police Station ((the third)) in High Street was inaugurated in 1928 and then demolished in 1934. The fourth No. 8 Police Station was built on the same site and was completed in late 1935. It now houses the Crime Hong Kong Island Regional Headquarters.