The name can be found on the 1957 map on hkmaps.hk.
Public Works Report for 1951 refers:
In the spring a 400-foot Government pier was constructed at Silver Mine Bay on Lantao Island, this improvement being primarily responsible for the noticeable increase in holiday traffic on this run. It is expected that the comparative ease of travel between Hong Kong and the eastern end of Lantao Island will induce more people to settle in this beautiful part of the Colony. <Read more ...>
Was situated on Connaught Road opposite to the Sincere Department Store. This pier appears first on an aerial photo from 1924 (hkmaps.hk). Probably a pier for Canton or Macau steamers. Was demolished during the 1950s reclamation, date set to 1958. <Read more ...>