Cable & Wireless Station, Hung Hom [c.1932-c.1967]
The station appears on a 1964 map of Kowloon (Plate 4-8, Mapping Hong Kong), covering a roughly square piece of land. NW boundary was Chatham Rd, and NE boundary was Winslow St, running between Chatham Rd & Gilles Ave.
There's what looks to be several aerial masts in the same area on a 1947 map (Plate 4-7), though at that time it only covered appx half of the later site.
Can anyone tell us more about when it existed and what it was used for?