Harbour Master's House /Pedder's Hill [1841-????]
was where William Pedder, the first Harbourmaster, had his office. It was above Wyndham Street.
his book Hong Kong Cavalcade, John Luff wrote: "Pedder built his office on the rocks above a track which has since become Wyndham Street, and for many years the site was known as Pedder's Hill. "The harbourmaster's boat was tied up at the end of a wharf which extended to the deep water. Pedder's Wharf became a definite locality, and, as the old records show, several firms used it as a mailing address."
Anyone know the exact spot, and when it was built over?