Submitted by David on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 18:45 Current condition Demolished / No longer exists Date completed 1 Jan 1846 (Day, Month, & Year are approximate.) Date closed / demolished 31 Dec 1962 (Day & Month are approximate.) Log in or register to post comments Photos that show this Place 1857 1860 1860 Comments Building Dates Date for the two buildings are c1846-1962 Log in or register to post comments
Comments
Building Dates
Date for the two buildings are c1846-1962