This wharf was opposite Cleverly Street on Connaught Road. It appears first on the 1901.3 map on hkmaps.hk. The Public Works Report for 1899 refers:
The Tai On Steam-ship Company are new erecting a permanent timber wharf at the foot of Cleverly Street.
Opened probably in 1900. Although the name Pasig does not apeear, quite likely this is the pier mentioned in the report.
On the 1945 map on Gwulo it's name is given as Po Tak Wharf. This pier is at the place where the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Wharf (third generation) [c.1959-c.1985] was built on reclaimed land, so it was demolished approximately in 1958.