Date Place demolished:
c.2019-02-28 (Month, Day are approximate)
Public Records Office
Owned by A. Bryer (per Leigh & Orange) and the first tax was paid in 1912.
Purchased by "Staff Buildings Ltd" in Feb 1930.
File HKRS156-1-1491 R.B.L. NO. 671 (FORMERLY R.B.L. NO. 1 SEC. B.R.P. - NO. 373, PLANTATION ROAD, "HILDEN") - APPLICATION FROM STAFF BUILDING LTD. FOR RENEWAL OF CROWN LEASE IN RESPECT OF - , 07.04.1948 - 23.02.1955 <Read more ...>
Previous place(s) at this location: