In 1952, a new market opened in Hunghom to replace the Wuhu market (https://gwulo.com/node/56943).
It was demolished around 1987, the year when the market moved into the new Hunghom municipal services building not very far away on Ma Tau Wai rd. The dates are mentioned in this 1983 news report
A 1959 hunghom map shows the location of the market
The 1952 market was located in two buildings. One on the north-east corner of bulkeley-gillies junction. Another bigger one on the north-west corner. The first one is shown in this picture. One can see part of the building on the left where raw meats and live chickens were sold. A lot of hawkers occupied the Bulkeley street outside the building selling other items like flowers, clothes,vegetables, fruits, fish etc. The second picture below shows the chaotic scene on Bulkeley street with the second building hidden behind the other buildings. It was probably taken on Valley hill on Chatham road looking east and down. One can see both Bulkeley street and its back alley filled with illegal hawker stalls.
Another news picture shows the west market a few days after 1956 riot when life was gradually returning to normal.
air view of the west market in 1969
This was cropped from https://new.gwulo.com/media/41027/zoom
The west Bulkeley market at the Bulkeley-Gilles junction in 1969 inside the green circle on the north side of Bulkeley street. One can see the Bulkeley street itself was filled with hawker stalls.
air view of the market in 1963
A=east bulkeley market
B=west bulkeley market
C=Wing Lok cinema