Wuhu Street (formerly known as Market Street) in Hung Hom in about 1915 is near the junction of Taku Street, with Hung Hom Market on the right; the mountains near Ho Man Tin can be seen in the background. Due to its proximity to the Whampoa Dockyard and some industrial facilities, the industrial and commercial development of Hung Hom was much more advanced than Tsim Sha Tsui at that time
The building which is now there at 34 wuhu street has a date of occupation of 1956. Therefore date of demolition should be around 1956. The second generation market itself on Bulkeley street started operation in 1952.