Cornwall Avenue [c.1912-c.2009]
Named after: I guess it was named after the British county, as an adjoining street was named Bristol Avenue, another location in southwest England.
- c.1912: Street first laid out.
- It was likely laid out by 1912, as mentioned in the comments below.
- c.1913: Street named.
- The earliest mention of Cornwall Avenue I've found on HKGRO is in point 139 of the PWD AR for 1913.
- c.2009: Street removed after area re-developed
- The street name was removed when the K11 shopping mall was built on the site. The line of the street is still clear to see today, as a pedestrianised area at ground level running through the K11 site.
Other points of interest: