Tai Lam Camp [????-c.1960]
Described in the 1950 Military Installations Closed Areas document as "The military camp known as Tai Lam Camp near So Kun Wat including Officer’s Mess at point 362083. The former being bounded by a wire fence."
The camp is clearly shown on the 1952 map.
It was closed in the early 1960s and the newer Perowne Barracks was built on this site.