7, 9, 11 and 13 Arbuthnot Road [c.1846-c.1971]
A big building, visible in the 19th century photos. It was a terrace of four houses.
It stood on part of IL 141. The full Lot was bounded by Arbuthnot Road on the east, Caine Road on the west, and a big staircase that connects the two roads running along the north side.