1950s Wanchai Waterfront

Mon, 01/06/2020 - 22:59

As mentioned here , the ground floor of the Coronation Annex of the China Fleet Club was a large godown which was rented out to the San Miguel Brewery. In 1955, the San Miguel neon advertising sign was installed on the roof of the China Fleet Club. 

Source: This image came from Flickr, see https://flickr.com/photo.gne?id=46959115865

Date picture taken