Coronation Annex of the China Fleet Club [1954-1982]
As mentioned here , the land between the China Fleet Club and Missions to Seamen was purchased for $230,250, and the building erected there was known as the Coronation Annex (of the Club). It was opened on 5 April 1954.
The ground floor was a large godown which was rented to San Miguel Brewery until 1961. On the first floor was a four-lane bowling alley. The 2nd floor was a shopping arcade whilst the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors were the Chinese Staff Living Quarters. The 6th floor contained the laundry.