HT Wong is hosting this nice pic entitled "1920s Peak View". I guess it was taken from somewhere around the old weather station and looks back towards Mount Kellett - the triangular summit in the top right corner.
The buildings nearest the camera are:
1. Bahar Lodge - bottom left.
2. Ewo Mess - immediately above, i.e. downhill, from 1.
3. Edgehill - seen only as a white roof to the right and further downhill from 2.
4. Mount Austin Barracks - the huge building in the middle of the pic.
5. Haystack - the building between 4 and the camera.
6. Nearer still to the camera than Haystack, and slightly obscuring it, is a flat area upon which stand a number of small structures, possibly temporary huts. I don't know what they were for. A curved path, which I think was the main access route to 7, seems to connect them to Mount Austin Road. Perhaps the structures were associated with 7?
7. 10 & 11 The Peak - the large building on the right of the photo.