Kom Tong Hall [1914- ]
Ho Kom Tong had been living in the previous building (Lower Woodlands).
In 1914, he tore it down, and built by Ho Kom Tong as his private residence
In 1960, the it was bought by the Church of Latter Day Saint's (Mormons)
In 2004, the Government exchanged it for land in Wanchai, and it is now used as the Sun Yat Sen Museum