Methodist Sailors' and Soldiers' Home (1st location) [1901-1929]
Carl T Smith writes in Wanchai: In Search of an Identity:
At the corner of Arsenal Street and Praya East [this is before Hennessy Road was built] was the Methodist sponsored Soldiers' and Sailors' Home. Its neighbour in the next building on the Praya was the Royal Navy Canteen which occupied rented premises in the Blue Buildings on Marine Lot 65.
After Hennessy Road was built, the Home moved a short distance East to the corner of Hennessy Road and Anton Street.