Swindon Bookshop was located inside Mirador Mansion. Emporis gives as end of construction 1958, Swindon opened its bookstore on the 1 February 1962 (see here).
Previously located on the opposite side of Nathan Road at no.25 (in the Airlie / Chardhaven / Baron's Court / ??? / Star Hotel [????-????]).
The hotel was demolished likely in 1962, and replaced by Prestige Tower and Alpha House which opened in 1963/64. The bookshop closed on the 1 February 1962.