189, Des Voeux Road Central [c.1958-c.1993]
Building east of the Harbour Office (4th gen.). It streches out from Des Voeux Road Central to Connaught Road (then waterfront). It appears first on the 1957 map on hkmaps.hk as "building under construction". On the roof it had a sign "SEIKO".
It was replaced by Li Po Chun Chambers that opened in 1995, so it was probably demolished in 1993.