Jimmy's Kitchen QRC [1934-1975]
In 1934 Jimmy's Kitchen moved from Lockhart Road to the China Building at Queen's Road Central/Theatre Lane near King's Theatre. It closed during the Japanese occupation from 1941-1945.
In August 1945 (!) the restaurant opened again. In 1975, the restaurant closed because the China Building was about to be demolished and moved to Wyndham Street.
More information on their website. (website no longer available since mid-2020)