New on Gwulo: 2018, week 08
Two Gwulo events for your calendar:
A summary of the last week's new and updated:
Looking for information about:
- The Tucker family, in Hong Kong 1920s-50s: Edward and Nancy had daughter Margaret and son (or possibly grandson) Ronald / Ronnie, who attended DBS.
- Names of the crew members of HMS Titania who sailed to Hong Kong and arrived in April 1920.
- Mrs. Maria E. Histed and her daughter Helen Barbara Histed.
- Looking for info about House at 39 Stubbs Road - possibly called "Flowerburn" [c.1932-????]
- Patricia welcomes you to attend her Talk on the Naval Dockyard Police - this Saturday, 24th Feb.
- What is this strange hat on the left?
- More progress on identifying the ships in the 1927 harbour photo.
Click to see all recently added photos.