28, Kennedy Road [????- ]
Submitted by David on Thu, 2018-01-18 22:18
- 1946-53: According to the Kennedy School website, this was used as a Government-run English-language school:
- The second building at No. 28 Kennedy Road (called the Annex) housed the first Kennedy Road School which operated from 1946 to December 1953. In 1953 it combined with the Peak School (formerly housed in what is now the Fire Station in Gough Hill Path) and moved into the new Peak School premises on the corner of Plunkett’s Road. The Log Book of the original school is still retained in the Peak School. The original Kennedy School had six classes and about 60 pupils.