Submitted by David on Mon, 11/25/2013 - 18:23 Current condition Demolished / No longer exists Date closed / demolished 6 Apr 1904 (Day & Month are approximate.) Early photos show this clubhouse / pavilion between the northern edge of the pitch and the sea. Log in or register to post comments Photos that show this Place 1857 1886 1880s Comments Added 1904 demolition date, Added 1904 demolition date, from Moddsey: The HK Cricket Club Pavilion (2nd Generation) was built around 1904. China Mail dated 6 April 1904 reports of the old pavilion being demolished and the foundation of the new pavilion being erected. Log in or register to post comments The cricket club was The cricket club was established in June 1851 on the plaza below the Murray Parade ground Log in or register to post comments
Added 1904 demolition date, Added 1904 demolition date, from Moddsey: The HK Cricket Club Pavilion (2nd Generation) was built around 1904. China Mail dated 6 April 1904 reports of the old pavilion being demolished and the foundation of the new pavilion being erected. Log in or register to post comments
The cricket club was The cricket club was established in June 1851 on the plaza below the Murray Parade ground Log in or register to post comments
Comments
Added 1904 demolition date,
Added 1904 demolition date, from Moddsey:
The HK Cricket Club Pavilion (2nd Generation) was built around 1904. China Mail dated 6 April 1904 reports of the old pavilion being demolished and the foundation of the new pavilion being erected.
The cricket club was
The cricket club was established in June 1851 on the plaza below the Murray Parade ground