1964 11 14 wuhu playgd history

Wed, 06/08/2022 - 03:51

News report about the history of Wuhu playground. In 1937, the Hung Hom Three District Kai Fong Association ( 紅磡三約街坊福利會) borrowed the piece of land south of the Saint hill from the government. "Kai Fong" means neighborhood. They removed part of the hill to make way for the playground.

Date picture taken