Kings Building and Union Building

Wed, 12/22/2021 - 14:14

Two of the five skyscrapers built by Hongkong Land in the period between June 1904 - December 1905. King's Building stood on Connaught Road facing the harbour with Union Building to its right facing the old Genreal Post Office building across Pedder Street. These two buildings were demolished in 1958 along with York Building which lay on Chater Road side of King's Building, formed the site of Union House which was renamed Swire House in 1976. The current site of Chater House

Date picture taken