From the Street Railway Journal 1905, page 213.
The car shed, which is a rectangular building 220 ft. long, contains six lines of track and gives accommodation for thirty-five cars. The roof is of iron, in two spans, partly glazed and provided with louveres, giving plenty of light and ventilation. Inspection pits run the whole length of the shed.
At one end of the car shed is a well equipped work shop, containing screw cutting gap lathe, wheel lathe, wheel press and drilling machines, the whole being driven by a 500-volt motor. A suitable smith shop, carpenter shop and paint shop are also provided.