Text on Flickr:
The pillars of the Kowloon Canton Railway Terminus in the Urban Council Centenary Garden
Kowloon Canton Railway Terminus was opened in 1916 while the clock tower was completed in 1915. Owing to lacking of space for expansion, the terminus was moved to Hung Hom in 1974. The station building was demolished in 1978 except the clock tower which was conserved under the effort of the Heritage Society. Six pillars of the station building were moved to the Urban Council Centenary Garden in Tsim Sha Tsui East.
Postcard probably from end of the 1980's to 1990's