Lawrence Tsui presenting a bouquet to Mrs, Crozier, wife of the Director of Education, 1954, at the opening ceremony of the new classroom block of Tak Sun School, Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Architect Szeto Wai looking on. Tak Sun School was operated by the Catholic Canadian Quebecois nuns of the Immaculate Conception Order, based at Montreal. They also operated the Good Hope School. The old building of TSS adjacent to the new classroom block was origianlly used by Wah Yan College Kowloon as a branch for its higher forms.