Beauregard - London Missionary Society (LMS) Compound - IL 590 [????-????] | Gwulo: Old Hong Kong
Pre-order the new Gwulo book today to get 
special pricefree shippingsigned copies, and a free sample
Details and how to order

Beauregard - London Missionary Society (LMS) Compound - IL 590 [????-????]

Current condition: 
Demolished / No longer exists

25/06/1859 - WILLIAM HEPBURN RENNIE - Original lease - 99 years
09/03/1860 - JOHN IVOR MURRAY
12/12/1860 - ALBERT EMILE VAUCHER

Beauregard was a house purchased by the London Missionary Society and used as their Mission House. 

Later on the same property were built

Photos that show this place

Comments

The site of the house known as  Beauregard  the property of the London Mission, at the junction of Seymour and Bonham Roads, has undergone great changes. There is a church on the site, and the Alice Memorial Hospital.

 

Source: Old Hong Kong by Colonial Vol 1