Bank of Canton [1924-c.1966]
The 1924 PWD AR gives the location as " ML 102, section A".
See attached newspaper clipping for opening date, and architect (Palmer & Turner).
The demolition date of 1966 is a guess, based on a 1966 photo which shows an empty lot where the building was demolished. By the time this photo was taken in the late 60s, a new tower block has sprung up in its place: