Source University of Southern California (Calisphere), Date Created 1921-07-31
Two-storey brick building at the junction of Chatham Road (to the right) and Austin Avenue (to the left)
The building was used as as the Maryknoll Sisters Convent from November 1921 to New Year’s Day 1923.
The date of the photo is about 3 months earlier than the sisters move-in. The building looks a bit deteriorated: the blinds certainly need repair. But they still had a few months to improve the situation.
On the right is the Rectory of Rosary Church.