9, Queen's Road Central.
Completion date taken from page 7 of the Hong Kong Daily Press for 29th June, 1937:
Holland House, the latest addition to the Colony's office buildings, has now been completed, and several firms will go into occupation during the week.
[It] is owned by the Hong Kong Land Investment and Agency Co., Ltd. It is a fine, modern-styled building faced with glazed tiles, designed for offices, with three residential flats on the upper storey.