(Upper) Tai Ping Shan District demolished after the 1894-outbreak. The exact year of the upper photo is yet to be found out. Can only narrow down to: c.1895 (according to A Century of HK Roads and Streets), pre-1905 (opening of Blake Garden), c.1901 (American Board Mission Building certainly came into existence).
Purple: American Board Mission Building
Blue: Tank Lane
Green: U Lam Terrace (to-be-constructed) and Rozario Street
Yellow: upper section of Market Street (later renamed as Po Hing Fong)