Photos from last night's talk
We had a good turnout for last night's RAS talk - thanks to everyone who attended.
If you'd like a closer look at any of the photos, here they are again. You can use the '+' button below each photo to zoom in (or just click on the section of the photo you're interested in).
And if you'd like to know when new photos and stories, please click here to subscribe. (You'll receive a message about once a week.)
On with the photos:
- c.1935 Hawker, book stall, rat bin
- c.1935 Unknown building - Peak?
- 1917. 25th Middlesex Regiment Concert Party
- Procession inches along a crowded street
- 1923 Unveiling the Cenotaph
- 1906 Ships & buildings showing typhoon damage
- c.1906 Hong Kong's landmark building?
- 1907 Tennis in Hong Kong
- c.1886 View over Central and the Harbour
- c.1906 View over Mid-levels and Central to harbour
- c.1930 View of Central & Harbour
- c.1932 View of Central, Sheung Wan & Harbour
- 1952 View down the Peak Tram line and over Central
- 1965 View over Central & Harbour from The Peak
- 1912: Farewell to the Queue
- 1920s Lady in sedan chair
- 1918 Lookout at Cape D'Aguilar
- c.1920 Crashed trams on Arsenal Street
- c.1904 View of Union Church and east along Kennedy Road
- c.1900 View over Garden Road
- 1950s Happy Valley Racecourse