Rose Villa / Diocesan Girls' School - IL 760 [1880-c.1933]
Rose Villa was a semi-detached home with two parts: Rose Villa East, and Rose Villa West.
In 1900, the Diocesan Girls’ School was founded in Rose Villas.
DGS moved out in about 1912 to their new school in Kowloon.
(completion date from a 1885 listing in the Ladies Directory.
updated 9 Apr 2011