Haldon - IL 1096 & IL 1848 [????- ]
IL 1096 & IL 1848
"Haldon", No. 90, Bonham Road, was built in the late 19th century and originally occupied by missionaries of the Church Missionary Society The building was acquired by the University of Hong Kong in 1918 as staff housing and became part of the University of Hong Kong campus. It was demolished to make room for the Swire Building that houses a hall of residence and other facilities for students.