Medway House - IL 1378 [????- ]
1896 - Harry Bathurst original owner, 26 Kennedy Road “Medway House”.
1900 - Mr. Li Po-lung (李 寶龍) and Mr. Li Po-yung,
the former being a businessman who developed the slope near Belcher Street (卑路乍街) and Sands Street (山市街) in Kennedy Town into a residential area for the wealthy Chinese in the early 20th century.
1919 - the ownership of the land lot was transferred to the Japanese Resident's Association.