Located at 20 Kansu Street, Yau Ma Tei. The market occupies the block between Kansu, Reclamation, Pak Hoi, and Battery Streets.
The market was built as replacement for the (old) Yau Ma Tei Market (Market Street), it opened 1957.
The Hong Kong Annual Report for 1957 refers:
Work for the Urban Services Department included the completion of a new market at Kansu Street, Kowloon, with 126 stalls on the ground and first floors for meat, fish, poultry and fruit, and staff quarters on the second floor.
Architectural drawings of the building can be seen here.