Four houses built on Marine Lot 18, the address is 47-50 Connaught Road Central. Probably built at the same time as the houses further east on reclaimed land, so 1905 was guessed. These are the first houses west of Jubilee Street.
These four houses were grouped together because they are shorter compared to the other ones further west.
To get an impression about the buildings here is a map together with a photo from around 1930.
In 1959/60 they looked like this:
These 4 houses wWere demolished in the mid-1970s and replaced around 1978 by a high-rise building (Southland Building 1st gen) at 47 Connaught Road Central.
This house was demolished itself in early 2011and replaced by Southland Building 2nd gen. which opened in 2014. The current address is 48 Connaught Road Central.